Once a year the Cooperative holds a very important meeting. It's YOUR meeting because it brings you up to date on co-op operations and other business.
52 W. Windsor Blvd
Windsor, Virginia 23487
Due to the continued precautions of the COVID-19 pandemic and efforts to keep everyone safe, we are choosing not to promote a large gathering this year. To keep infections in our area low from the highly contagious virus, we plan to hold a short (15-20 minute) business meeting only to address the pertinent business of the cooperative, but of course, in a manner that adheres to the established CDC guidelines.
- All members are encouraged to tune in via Facebook Live.
- Any member wishing to attend in person is asked to provide a seven-day notice to firstname.lastname@example.org to allow for appropriate preparations to be made.
- Also, if you have questions suitable for this meeting, please submit them to email@example.com seven days before the meeting.
- We will be enforcing social distancing guidelines and other precautionary measures such as wearing masks for non-vaccinated members, proper personal hygiene, etc.
- Meeting Called to Order
- Moment of Silence
- Notice of Meeting and Date of Mailing
- Statement of Roll Call
- Reports (in written form and available upon request)
- Minutes of Last Meeting
- Election of Directors
- Old Business
- New Business