AUGUST 9 at 7:00 PM
Once a year the Cooperative holds a very important meeting. It's YOUR meeting because it brings you up to date on co-op operations and other business.
52 W. Windsor Blvd
Windsor, Virginia 23487
Community Electric Cooperative’s 2022 Annual Meeting will be held at the CEC headquarters building (warehouse facility), very similar to last year. Due to the rising costs and the continued Covid-19 pandemic, we are choosing, once again, not to promote a large gathering. As we often express, safety and financial accountability are core values at CEC, and this includes the safety of our valued membership, our board, and our staff. We plan to hold a short (15-20 minute) business meeting only to address the pertinent business of the cooperative, but of course, in a manner that adheres to the established tradition of the CEC annual meeting.
- All members are encouraged to tune in via Facebook Live on August 9 at 7:00 PM.
- Any member wishing to attend in person is asked to provide a seven-day notice via the form below or to firstname.lastname@example.org to allow for appropriate preparations to be made.
- Also, if you have questions suitable for this meeting, please submit them via the form below or to email@example.com seven days before the meeting.
To view the Annual Report, please check out our July Cooperative Living Magazine pages by clicking here
- Meeting Called to Order
- Moment of Silence
- Notice of Meeting and Date of Mailing
- Statement of Roll Call
- Reports (in written form and available upon request)
- Minutes of Last Meeting
- Election of Directors
- Old Business
- New Business