While Community Electric Cooperative strives to maintain a high level of service reliability, adverse weather conditions and other forces of nature can cause power outages which are beyond the Cooperative’s control. To assist members in coping with these situations, Community Electric Cooperative’s subsidiary, RECORETM , provides fixed-in-place generators. We will work with you from start to finish of a new or existing installation to provide the standby generator service you need.
For more information, visit RECORE’s website.Why Briggs & Stratton (PDF)
Lets you monitor your generator's status on your computer, tablet or smartphone sending maintenance reminders so your generator is always ready for the next power outage. Sold separately.
Manages the distribution of power to your selected appliances automatically. Load management ensures the generator won't overload and shutdown so your family can continue with its daily routine. Transfer switch and modules sold separately.
Our in-house state of the art equipment to enhance part control which makes the Vanguard™ Engine one of the best in the industry. For the dirty demanding environments, this engine is built to last.
Covers parts, labor and travel for the full-length of the warranty
With domestic and foreign parts.
Made from automotive-grade galvanneal steel to resist rust. Its advanced powder coat paint process results in years of protections against chips and abrasions.
Scheduled weekly test mode that runs at a low RPM for fewer disturbances and less fuel consumption. (Only on model #s 040586, 040588)
With the ability to install your generator as close as 18 inches from your home.
Our product is backed by our nationwide dealer network and call center experts who are available 24/7. Complete our web form below or visit the customer support portal to get your questions answered.
We have partnered with Synchrony Bank and Electel (for CEC members) to provide financing solutions that fit your needs.
You can’t control when a hurricane hits — but you can be prepared. And now’s the time.
- CEC Members save 10% + receive a *$100 VISA gift card* when you refer a friend and they also purchase a generator.
- General Public can save up to $600 + $100 VISA gift card* when you refer a friend and they also purchase a generator
*Refer a friend promotion: Neither party is required to be a CEC member to participate
*Offers cannot be redeemed with any other offer or applied to past purchases.
Financing Options Available
ElecTel: Cooperative Federal Credit Union
- ElecTel’s Energy Efficient Loans are available for many residential improvements and may save you energy and money. These loans will assist our members in taking advantage of efficiency measures to their homes.
- Our Energy Efficient loans are primarily available to residential dwelling property owners only. This may include:
- Owner-occupied condominiums
- Energy efficient improvements may include:
- Electric heat pumps
- Weather stripping
- Electric/solar water heaters
- Other solar or energy star related items
Features of our Energy Efficient Loan Program:
- Low fixed rates
- Up to 100% financing of the purchase price (including taxes, installation costs, etc.)
- Flexible payment terms to meet your needs
- Maximum loan limits – up to $35,000
- Family who are not cooperative members can also apply!
Deferred Interest (No Interest if Paid in Full Within Promotional Period of 18 Months)
- The length of the promotional period will depend on the specific promotion offered by RECORE.
- Interest at the rate of 26.99% will be charged to your account from the date of purchase if the promotional purchase is not paid in full within the promotional period.
- To avoid late fees, you must make your Total Minimum Monthly Payments by the due date each month.
- These Minimum Monthly Payments may or may not pay off the promotional purchase before the end of the promotional period.
- To ensure you are not charged the interest accrued at 26.99% you must pay the total promotional purchase amount within the promotional period.
No Interest (Interest Free & Equal Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full)
- An equal monthly payment amount will be required based on repayment over the term (number of months) of the promotional period.
Reduced Interest (Reduced Interest Rate and Fixed Monthly Payments Required Until Paid in Full)
- The reduced interest rate will depend on the specific promotion offered by RECORE.
- A fixed monthly payment amount will be required based on repayments over the terms (number of months) of the promotional period.
For additional details on how these promotions work, please visit Synchrony’s website.
Standby Generator Maintenance
- The process of owning a standby generator doesn’t end with installation.
- Even though an automatic standby generator system seamlessly provides backup power to your home within seconds of sensing a power outage, it is still important to remember that it’s a major piece of outdoor power equipment with an engine.
- Routine generator maintenance is required to make sure it will perform as expected when you need it most and to get the most value out of your new standby generator.
Get a Quote