Community Electric Cooperative’s 2023 Annual Meeting will be held at the Windsor Ruritan Club building. Due to inflationary pressures and our commitment to being good financial stewards, we are planning a short (20-30 minute) business meeting only to address the pertinent business of the cooperative, but, in a manner that adheres to the established tradition of the CEC annual meeting. We will provide oral reports, door prizes (in-person and online), and light refreshments, but will omit entertainment and exhibits.
- All members are encouraged to tune in via Facebook Live on August 8 at 2:00 PM.
- Any member wishing to attend in person is asked to provide a 2-day notice via the form below or to email us to allow for appropriate preparations to be made.
- Also, if you have questions suitable for this meeting, please submit them via the form below or to email us 2 days before the meeting.
Schedule of Events
- Meeting Called to Order
- Moment of Silence
- Notice of Meeting and Date of Mailing
- Statement of Roll Call
- Reports (in written form and available upon request)
- Minutes of Last Meeting
- Election of Directors
- Old Business
- New Business